Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi governorate is discussing with a Swedish company the establishment of a plant to recycle wa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi governorate is discussing with a Swedish company the establishment of a plant to recycle wa Empty An Iraqi governorate is discussing with a Swedish company the establishment of a plant to recycle wa

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2024, 5:05 am

An Iraqi governorate is discussing with a Swedish company the establishment of a plant to recycle waste and produce electrical energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]Today, Monday, Dhi Qar Governor Abboud Al-Ibrahimi discussed with the Swedish company Intelvita AB the establishment of a plant for recycling waste and producing electrical energy.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The media office of the governor of Dhi Qar stated in a statement received by "Al-Eqtisad News" that "Al-Ibrahimi discussed with the Swedish company delegation the establishment of a waste recycling plant in the governorate and energy generation, after completing the legal procedures for the project."[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the statement, Al-Ibrahimi stressed "the importance of implementing such projects in the governorate, which will support the services and cleanliness file, in addition to the fact that the project will provide job opportunities for the governorate's residents."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the local government is ready to provide the necessary facilities to complete the requirements in order to expedite the completion of this important project, which will be the first of its kind in the governorate."[/rtl]

Views 59
    Added 07/22/2024 - 11:03 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm