Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil expert: The government's excuse for extending the Aqaba pipeline is weak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil expert: The government's excuse for extending the Aqaba pipeline is weak Empty Oil expert: The government's excuse for extending the Aqaba pipeline is weak

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 7:31 am

[size=38]Oil expert: The government's excuse for extending the Aqaba pipeline is weak[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 23, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Event: Oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri criticized, today, Monday, the Iraqi government’s justifications regarding the Aqaba pipeline, stressing that the multiplicity of oil export outlets are flimsy arguments.
    Al-Jawahiri said, “The Gulf ports are the safest oil ports in the world because they pass through countries that are stable in terms of security and politics, and the government can diversify export outlets through them,” noting that “the government’s pretext of diversifying export sources is a flimsy justification for extending the Aqaba pipeline.”
    He explained that, “The cost of exporting oil through the Gulf is sixty cents per barrel, while the operating costs of the Basra-Aqaba pipeline are five dollars, in addition to two dollars and seventy cents for Jordan, according to the statement of the former Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar.”
    He added, "There is an extreme danger to the pipeline in Wadi Hauran due to the presence of the criminal ISIS on the Iraqi side and the presence of Al-Qaeda and the uncontrolled tribes on the Jordanian side."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 1:10 am