Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Budget schedule disputes, salary scale obstacles and suspicious investments in Alsumaria's afternoon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Budget schedule disputes, salary scale obstacles and suspicious investments in Alsumaria's afternoon Empty Budget schedule disputes, salary scale obstacles and suspicious investments in Alsumaria's afternoon

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2024, 7:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Budget schedule disputes, salary scale obstacles and suspicious investments in Alsumaria's afternoon bulletin[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-24 | 07:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

Here are the headlines of the afternoon news bulletin, which will be broadcast on Alsumaria TV today, Wednesday, July 24, 2024, specifically at 2:45 PM.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

- Manipulation of large sums of money within the budget tables ignites a dispute between the government and parliament, and the latter forms an investigative committee

- Lack of financial liquidity and opposing laws.. Amending the salary scale encounters several obstacles and employees pin their hopes on parliament

- An influential person seizes land to build a mall in the Zayouna area.. and calls to stop suspicious investments in Baghdad

- The prices of improved gasoline drain the pockets of citizens with limited income, demands to reduce and reinstate the old pricing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 4:24 am