Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one  Empty Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one

Post by wciappetta Thu 03 Dec 2015, 5:26 pm

Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one of them

03/12/2015 09:32 | Number of Views: 293

font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Press direction / follow-up
    He said the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana, Parliament is continuing to conduct cutting the amount of $ 500 000 dinars for each day of absence from the salary of the deputies.
    He said Youkhana, in a press statement that "we do not have the absence of a continuous and reached the dismissal or change absent, but will be according to the law absent warning and our Congress are licensed officially sick leave does not exceed the legal limit which is 90 days during the two legislative consecutive and these cases so far did not get in Parliament dismissal".
    "I do not have a deputy does not attend the final and receive a salary and not be deducted from his salary for Fenrh absence," pointing "Maybe there is a group of deputies always absent and whenever absence up to ten days is sending a letter to the Presidency to alert the deputy that his absence exceeding ten days for adjusts the position Some deputies in the popular crowd and others sick leave or unusual or other circumstance prevented him from coming to Parliament. "
    He Youkhana that "a salary cut continuously absent, as are cut 500 000 for each day absent for each session and the desire to reduce salaries to less than 50%, especially after the application of the new salary ladder."
    Referred to the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri announced in 25 of last August for the direction of the Presidency of the Council ultimatums to the deputies who are nearing Gaabathm to attend parliamentary sessions to get to the limit which is allowed according to the rules of procedure, calling to mind the commitment to official hours.

He threatened al-Jubouri, at the same time to separate and cancel the membership of deputies and that he is under the guidance warning finally to them, "stressing that the Parliament" would take legal action against absent and that link to the chapter and the abolition of membership with fines amounting to 500 000 dinars for each absence session if those absences in excess of the limit set to her.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one  Empty Re: Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one

Post by Neno Thu 03 Dec 2015, 6:00 pm

thumbs
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one  Empty Re: Youkhana: cut 500 thousand dinars for each day of absence of the deputies without disconnecting one

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 03 Dec 2015, 9:15 pm

Heck...why not make it a cool 1000000 Dinar!!!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:49 pm