Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
weslin3
mochasmom
sassy
Zuzu
wciappetta
notazbad2000
lonelyintexas
11 posters

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  - Page 2 Empty Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 20 Dec 2012, 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

News reports : believer: the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled

Union: The Kuwaiti ambassador in Iraq to the insured, that the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq settled theoretically, it is now in the stages of being implemented on the ground. He told all of Iraq,

"There are provisions other agreements will be converted by memoranda of understanding and agreements," adding that that this one targets the upcoming visit of Prime Minister of Kuwait Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah to Iraq, which indicated that we take into consideration the interests of the peoples of Iraq and Kuwait, and we have a sincere desire to turn the page past and return by relationship strong roots for the future of our peoples. "He insured that" all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait discussed, and agreed upon and signed the minutes, which serve the interests of open whiter relationship Kuwaiti - Iraqi modern based on common interests and belonging Arab and Islamic and human neighbors. "was Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, said the Kuwait deal flexibly to help Iraq out of Chapter VII, "and expressed" his country's readiness to help Iraq to complete the outstanding issues between them. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by jbowhunter Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:13 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    Zuzu wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:So why the delay in vote?

I'm sticking to my theory, Obama wants taxes raised on us.

Thank you Zuzu! I totally agree on this. Why be so concerned over 2% of the population to put higher taxes in position. I've been saying that, but hardly no one thinks that. Obama knows that this is fixing to blow and he knows there will be several people in that bracket.

So he gets the Russians to "block" it and in turn "has more flexibility" to help them now that he is elected. I was originally thinking the Russians blocked it due to their failed arms deal with Iraq. It is all beginning to get clearer now.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwait and Iraq settled outstanding issues

Post by weslin3 Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:15 pm

shalom babe wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:
    Zuzu wrote:

Thank you Zuzu! I totally agree on this. Why be so concerned over 2% of the population to put higher taxes in position. I've been saying that, but hardly no one thinks that. Obama knows that this is fixing to blow and he knows there will be several people in that bracket.

I am beginning to think that "nothing" in connected to "anything" and "everything" is connected to "something" ...of course I could be wrong ...or right...not sure.. but I continue to be optimistic! :D

Sad to say, you are probably right... :shock:
    shalom babe
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by shalom babe Fri 21 Dec 2012, 1:23 pm

weslin3 wrote:
    shalom babe wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:
    Zuzu wrote:

I am beginning to think that "nothing" in connected to "anything" and "everything" is connected to "something" ...of course I could be wrong ...or right...not sure.. but I continue to be optimistic! :D

Sad to say, you are probably right... :shock:

you are probably right, too. :)
    smillenace
    smillenace
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by smillenace Fri 21 Dec 2012, 7:35 pm

Zuzu wrote:

Yep.....that's one of the things I bet!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 22 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

We are not alone ZuZu!
    krw62756
    krw62756
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by krw62756 Sat 22 Dec 2012, 2:56 pm

i hope your all wright. :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:55 pm