Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Nouri: Parliamentary Integrity Committee pointed out the existence of a large financial corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Nouri: Parliamentary Integrity Committee pointed out the existence of a large financial corrupt Empty Adel Nouri: Parliamentary Integrity Committee pointed out the existence of a large financial corrupt

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 2:50 am

Adel Nouri: Parliamentary Integrity Committee pointed out the existence of a large financial corruption contracts for the purchase of weapons for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense

February 23, 2016

Revealed the Integrity Committee in the Iraqi parliament member Adel Nouri about the existence of a large financial corruption contracts for the purchase of weapons for the Ministry of Defense

accused Nuri senior defense officials, including current ministers and former involvement with files pertaining to arming Iraq signed with Russia, China and the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Bulgaria transactions,

saying the Parliamentary Integrity Commission proven observations over the Ministry of Defence contracts and what was spent on arms sector since two thousand and three the year to date with a hundred and fifty billion dollars, although the weapons in the size of the Iraqi army, as well as seized by Daash less than that,

pointing out that the examples of financial corruption at the Ministry of defense for many including a contract for the purchase of four hundred armored vehicles from one of the countries showing the presence of cracks in the eighty-six of them resulting in the deposit at camp Taji for months and then sent to the battlefront instead of returning to their source and fined the issuing company and the recovery of Iraqi funds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:33 pm