Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: Region oil released independent from Baghdad to the inadequacy of its share of the central an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: Region oil released independent from Baghdad to the inadequacy of its share of the central an Empty Najib: Region oil released independent from Baghdad to the inadequacy of its share of the central an

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 6:25 am

[ltr]
    Najib: Region oil released independent from Baghdad to the inadequacy of its share of the central and southern oil

April 12, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Oil tankers are anchored at Basra harbour, 550 kms (340 miles) south of Baghdad, on February 19, 2010. Iraqi Oil Minister Hussein al-Shahristani announced the construction of four new water platforms to ease the export of oil and increase its production. AFP PHOTO / ESSAM AL-SUDANI (Photo credit should read ESSAM AL-SUDANI / AFP / Getty Images)
    [ltr]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Confirmed the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, respond by Najib, said on Tuesday that the region's share of oil produced and exported from southern and central Iraq fields, not enough to pay the salaries of its staff, which was forced to export its oil independent.
    She said Najib, said in a statement seen by our economy News Agency, "The federal government did not understand until now is the fact that the suffering of the citizens of the Kurdistan region, the citizens in the region still feel that their rights are flouted by the government in Baghdad."
    Najib said, that "the Government of the Territory expressed willingness earlier, to export oil through the SOMO, compared to the disposal of its stake amounting to 17%."
    She drew a member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, that "the region's share of oil produced and exported from southern and central Iraq fields is not enough to pay the salaries of its employees."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:19 pm