Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has not released our budget yet, and what is sent by an advance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has not released our budget yet, and what is sent by an advance Empty Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has not released our budget yet, and what is sent by an advance

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Aug 2021, 6:54 am

Kurdistan Region: Baghdad has not released our budget yet, and what is sent by an advance

•  Time: 08/23/2021 12:17:38

•  Reading: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Planning in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Dara Rashid, explained today, Monday, what Baghdad sends of money to the region.
    The minister stated during a press conference held after his meeting today with the Erbil Provincial Council, that "the draft budget law was prepared earlier, but the problems that occurred in the federal government's budget prompted its delay, and currently the draft is ready."
    He added that "the draft budget is ready, and even if it is not submitted to Parliament this year, it is possible to present it next year."
    On the money that the federal government sends to the Kurdistan region, the Minister of Planning explained, "What Baghdad is currently sending from the amount of 200 billion is not part of the budget, but rather an advance."
     At the conclusion of his speech, Rashid expressed his hope that "the federal budget law will be implemented before the end of this year, so that the region can implement projects and address financial problems."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:15 am