Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary economic attributes the higher wages for service mechanisms to taxes i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary economic attributes the higher wages for service mechanisms to taxes i Empty A member of the parliamentary economic attributes the higher wages for service mechanisms to taxes i

Post by Rocky Wed 29 May 2013, 6:14 am

A member of the parliamentary economic attributes the higher wages for service mechanisms to taxes imposed on them

Wednesday, May 29 / May 2013 09:36

[Baghdad where]

Student member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy Aziz Sharif Mayahi, exempting the owners of the mechanics of government public service of heavy taxes, attributing higher wages to taxes imposed on it, and thus Ttertf the cost of projects.

He said Mayahi, according to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the owners of the mechanics of public service heavy كمركبات pregnancy and Alhvlat and others, are the doors to the livelihood of citizens and families do not believe that the state treasury need to deduct part of their livelihood, which is not necessarily a day."

He added that "Iraq is witnessing a phase of reconstruction, building and these mechanisms provide a great benefit to those construction projects and taxation will raise the costs of projects and thus hinder the march of reconstruction in addition to the government of its duty to raise the living standards of citizens and support any efforts could be used in construction projects."

Mayahi stressed "the need to heed the government for that matter and the abolition of taxes on the mechanics of public service and work on heavy Damam owners because they provide important services in the process of building the new Iraq."

The government imposes taxes on the owners of the mechanisms of public service Heavy them [Alhvlat cars and load large Aloriat and Alhadlat and others, and this is Ed to higher wages for these mechanisms largely due to taxation, which reflected negatively on the cost of the projects implemented by the state, companies and individuals . ended
    Older:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:27 pm