Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary services attributes the reluctance of the implementation of projects to

chouchou
    chouchou

Member of the parliamentary services attributes the reluctance of the implementation of projects to  Empty Member of the parliamentary services attributes the reluctance of the implementation of projects to

Post by chouchou Tue 20 Aug 2013, 5:52 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Ezzat Member Services Committee and Parliamentary reconstruction faith Moses delay the implementation of the projects to the instability of the security situation.

[ltr]Said Moses told all of Iraq [where] today that "the decline in the services provided to citizens continuously due to the security situation, because companies operating in Iraq threatened by mafias and gangs rule and this in turn has led to the reluctance of a lot of projects, whether companies domestic or foreign."[/ltr]

[ltr]She added that "the instability of the security situation is the main factor to delay the implementation of many projects, especially infrastructure, indicating that" the Iraqi citizen has become looking for by the security services. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Moses followed that "if the stability security situation Nstata, then the provision of services on a high level, pointing out that he" prefers to bring global giants for the completion of projects in the country better. "[/ltr]

[ltr]Iraq has from time to time car bomb attacks and improvised explosive devices aimed at all the sons of the Iraqi people as well as the targeted companies implementing the projects.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 4:07 pm