Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality haunt stalls owners after the bombing of Sinak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality haunt stalls owners after the bombing of Sinak Empty Baghdad Municipality haunt stalls owners after the bombing of Sinak

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad Municipality haunt stalls owners after the bombing of Sinak

 Baghdad / Ali Ataiwki 

Complained a number of street vendors in the Sinak area, "fight" the secretariat of Baghdad to their livelihoods by the security forces evacuated from the area, noting that a lot of them are people with limited income forced the harsh life on hawking, while the secretariat of Baghdad , confirmed the sovereign right to remove them from the sidewalks they threaten the "security" and blocking traffic in the capital. He says Tariq Adel, one of the hawkers in the Sinak market (range), that "my work starts early in the morning coming from Sadr City to Sinak Square was working as a salesman for household items middle of the square , " noting that "my livelihood is a risks daily, rejected the police patrols worked middle of the square, we are fighting operations infrastructure to Carr fled with it. " 
    He continues , just "I hold a Diploma of Commerce degree, I could not find a job worthy testified nor in my years in the study, so that forced me hardship to work in this place , " he said , adding that "local police always prevent us to extend our merchandise on the sidewalks of the scene, but we take advantage of operations lax in addition to contest the ways of courtesy and beg in order to complete the standard of living today in peace. " 
    Just it points out that " the recent bombing that hit the Sinak market, led to the killing of the life of people on the one hand and Orezagna the other hand, where security forces launched a crackdown on us feels like we are from the latest explosion or contributed to it , " asserting that cruelty too are using us have therefore to stop us from doing the work. " 
    as hurt by Mahmoud Kassem scorn on the secretariat of Baghdad blaming them responsible for cutting the livelihood of workers in the Sinak Square, noting that" the overall security incitement to street vendors in the arena come by the secretariat of Baghdad. "He adds Qasim (range ), that " the secretariat of Baghdad , has long been inciting the security forces under the pretext that we and our presence distorts to putting in our own argument visiting delegations of the department and our view is decent in front of the government building Secretariat building opposite landmarks , " and wondered "what do we do? We all live daily fare, and we have families and have life requirements must be provided to them. " 
    Shows Qasim , a resident of Al - Karkh, the" accusatory of the secretariat of Baghdad , not haphazardly The proof is that the main street of the Wathba Square to the eastern section is filled area Balbsttiyat vans taxis and street vendors , "pointing to " the Sinak Square corresponding space only for the Secretariat , which is fighting workers in it." 
    secretariat of Baghdad , for its part , confirmed that "all the sidewalks and squares in the capital under a legally and administratively , " indicating that " the evacuation of peddlers of Sinak Square process is our duty and part of our municipality . " . 
    He adds Director of Information and relations Secretariat Hakeem Abdul Zahra (range), that "all accusations by peddlers void, because of the legal right to evacuate squatters on the squares and streets , " adding that "Hola squatters impede the progress of people process on the roads as well as violations security that occurred because of this group of vendors. "The Baghdad operations command, announced last Saturday that the bombing of the Sinak district of central Baghdad , was carried out by two suicide bombers, while confirming that the bombing led to the fall of the number of dead and wounded. 
    The capital , Baghdad, on Saturday morning, Bhzaman double suicide vests targeted the market in the Sinak district, the center of the capital, that left more than 25 dead and wounded.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:34 am