Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Salahuddin indignant on reconstruction budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Salahuddin indignant on reconstruction budget Empty Government Salahuddin indignant on reconstruction budget

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Government Salahuddin indignant on reconstruction budget

 Baghdad / term 

The governor of Salahuddin Ahmed al - Jubouri, that maintaining got only 227 million dinars from the reconstruction fund, adding that the Fund did not provide help in the rehabilitation of infrastructure destroyed in Salahuddin as a result of military operations and "terrorist." 
    Jubouri said in a press statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday, " The reconstruction fund did not give the province only 227 million Iraqi dinars only, while granting other provinces amounts billions , " noting that the said amount "allocated only the security aspect." 
    He said the governor of Salahuddin "Fund forgotten what is passing through the province of a complete breakdown in infrastructure, in addition to the destruction of entire regions , a legally sanctioned Palmncubh Kbeja and other areas , " and urged the fund to "adopt a clear vision and limit serious damage , Salahuddin and regions affected and the fairness of its people and to support a project destroyed by terrorism and the reconstruction of infrastructure completely destroyed building. " 
    Jubouri said that " the fund did not provide what could be ministering and rehabilitate witnessed by the province of terrorist and military operations have caused massive destruction of infrastructure and government institutions in addition to the full damage of most of the homes and property of citizens , especially in Baiji, north and south and east of the province, and that some quarters support mechanisms do not It can restore what can be brought back. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:46 pm