Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central to sell $ 167.6 million 2 12 17

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central to sell $ 167.6 million 2 12 17 Empty Central to sell $ 167.6 million 2 12 17

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2017, 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Central to sell $ 167.6 million 

reached the CBI sales, yesterday, from thedollar to sell the currency window , which isevaluated daily 167.6 million Dolar.oukal Bank to sell the currency window daily newsletter, " The central bank sold 167.3 million dollars during the Sunday session, for 32 banks and 15 money transfer company , "noting that" the bank sold since the beginning of this year and so far $ 4.9 billion. " 

Rivers begin distributing salaries electronically 

announced Rafidain Bank, issued for one of the electronic payment tools for employees of the Sunni Endowment, in order to receive their salaries through them to shorten the cash currency trading routine. 
    The bank said in a press statement, said that " in coordination with the Sunni Endowment, we have issued more than 1,500 electronic cards within the electronic payment and settlement of employees ' salaries tools in a private electronic accounts to receive their monthly salaries , " he said , adding that " the departments covered by these accounts is Qadisiyah and Dhi Waqar, Essaouira, Hawija, Maysan and Diyala provinces, so as to reduce the manual trading currency and the reduction of theft and robbery on the salaries of staff operations. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:18 am