Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

As if he bought them from a "slave market".. Arrest of a man accused of "buying" foreign female work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

As if he bought them from a "slave market".. Arrest of a man accused of "buying" foreign female work Empty As if he bought them from a "slave market".. Arrest of a man accused of "buying" foreign female work

Post by Rocky Today at 5:38 am

As if he bought them from a "slave market".. Arrest of a man accused of "buying" foreign female workers and abusing them in Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Baghdad's Anti-Crime Directorate announced today, Monday (September 30, 2024), the arrest of an accused of purchasing foreign female workers for the purpose of hiring them to clean residential apartments and abusing them.
    The directorate said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "The detachments of the Baghdad Crime Control Directorate/Nahrawan Office for Crime Control were able to arrest an accused of purchasing a group of foreign female workers for the purpose of hiring them to clean residential apartments for two hours or more, and if they refused to work, he would beat and abuse them."
    She added, "The arrest was made after the detachments received information that a person had been abusing foreign workers and beating them in a brutal manner. A working team was formed to follow up on the matter, and after investigating and gathering information, the accused was arrested. During the investigation, he explicitly confessed to abusing foreign workers."
    The Directorate indicated that, "The investigation papers were presented to the investigating judge, who decided to detain him in accordance with the provisions of Article (415) of the Penal Code, so that he may receive his just punishment."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:16 am