Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump tells his son-in-law Jared Kouchner to make adjustments in the White House administration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump tells his son-in-law Jared Kouchner to make adjustments in the White House administration Empty Trump tells his son-in-law Jared Kouchner to make adjustments in the White House administration

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Mar 2017, 1:59 am

Trump tells his son-in-law Jared Kouchner to make adjustments in the White House administration

WASHINGTON, March 27 (Xinhua) - US President Donald Trump has ordered his son-in-law Jared Kouchner to make changes in the administration of the White House by applying ideas from the business world, the Washington Post reported.
    "The White House Development Office will be inaugurated on Monday, which will include the reform of administrative procedures and the fulfillment of electoral promises, such as the rehabilitation of veterans' care and the fight against addiction to opium-containing medicines," the paper said.
    "The American people promised to give results and apply to the government my approach based on pre-set deadlines and at a lower budget cost," Trump said.
    "This office will include former managers from the private sector with new ideas for how to run the government," the paper said.
    "The government must be run like a big American company," Kouchner told the paper. Our hope is to achieve success and gain the satisfaction of our customers, citizens. "
    Kouchner, a 36-year-old Trump senior adviser, has influence over domestic and foreign policies.
    But the newspaper pointed out that "Trump's strategic adviser Steve Bannon, who called for" dismantling the administrative state "will not be part of the new team."
    "The new office is expected to focus especially on technology and data," he said. "The White House is working with Apple CEO Tim Cook and with Microsoft founder Bill Gates and founder of Tesla Elon Mask."
    "There is a need to determine which policies increase the friction on the system without significant benefits," said Stephen Schwarzmann, chief executive of Blackstone Group Investments.
    "It is easy for the private sector to identify these friction points and do so quickly," Schwarzmann said. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:16 am