Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi office: It was agreed with the delegation of Kurdistan to remove obstacles that prevented the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi office: It was agreed with the delegation of Kurdistan to remove obstacles that prevented the  Empty Abadi office: It was agreed with the delegation of Kurdistan to remove obstacles that prevented the

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 2:24 am

Abadi office: It was agreed with the delegation of Kurdistan to remove obstacles that prevented the activation of Article 140

BAGHDAD, April 6 (KUNA) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Thursday that he agreed with the delegation of the Kurdistan Region to remove all obstacles that prevented the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution on the disputed areas between Arbil and Baghdad.
    A statement issued by the office, that Abadi received on Wednesday in his office delegation of the Kurdistan region.
    The statement added that it was agreed to adhere to dialogue and calm and focus on the participants and abide by the constitutional and legal frameworks to ensure the unity of Iraq and coexistence between all components and not allow to be dragged into side battles and focus on our fight against terrorism.
    The statement pointed out that it was agreed to remove the obstacles that prevented the activation of Article 140 and to emphasize the importance of preparing for the requirements of the census after the completion of the liberation of all lands and the elimination of terrorist elements.
    The statement also stressed the importance of joint action in the interests of all the people of the same country. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:46 am