Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fleet 46 Iranian navy heading to the Gulf of Aden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fleet 46 Iranian navy heading to the Gulf of Aden Empty Fleet 46 Iranian navy heading to the Gulf of Aden

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 3:11 am

Fleet 46 Iranian navy heading to the Gulf of Aden

Date: 09:56 04/17/2017
    Airport Tehran, Iran

Information / Baghdad ...

Iran announced on Monday, directed the fleet of 46 Iranian naval port of Bandar Abbas in the south east of the country, heading to the Gulf of Aden.

The agency said Tasnim Iran in the news I followed the agency / information / that "Fleet 46 and responsible for military and intelligence missions, which includes destroyers" Sabalan "and" Lawan "left the first area of ​​the naval forces of the army heading to free international waters for a mission in the Gulf of Aden."

"The fleet seeks to protect the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines and counter the propaganda campaign of malicious enemies of the project."

She noted that "the fleet was required to inform the instructions to carry out the tasks assigned to him in this task at a ceremony attended by the commander of the naval forces of the Iranian Army Admiral Habibullah Sayari in Bandar Abbas." End quote / z 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/17/world/148196

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:18 pm