Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary claims to compensate the provinces that passes through the Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary claims to compensate the provinces that passes through the Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba Empty Parliamentary claims to compensate the provinces that passes through the Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 2:35 am

Parliamentary claims to compensate the provinces that passes through the Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    called for the Oil and Energy Committee in the Iraqi parliament Thursday, to compensate the provinces that passes through the Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba financial amounts commensurate with the extent of the damage that will be attached to those provinces as a result of this pipeline.

A member of the committee MP Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum's "Journal News", that "the oil sector supposed to benefit from all the provinces, whether productive or non-productive, and the activation of petrodollar law," pointing out that there are provinces where producing fields and oil exporter no other has the potential and reservoirs storage must be that these provinces benefit from the holdings of this potential. "

"The new project's Basra oil pipeline - Aqaba, which will pass a number of provinces, including Najaf legislation is supposed to oblige the investor to provide financial compensation to those provinces that passes through this pipeline commensurate with the extent of the damage that will be attached to these provinces."

And revealed the official spokesman for the Jordanian government spokesman Mohammad Momani, on Thursday, visit an Iraqi technical delegation to Jordan to draw the initial parameters of the Jordanian Iraqi oil pipeline (Basra - Aqaba).
    It is supposed to convey the crude oil pipeline from the giant Rumaila field in Basra to export terminals in the port of Aqaba in southern Jordan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:19 pm