Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Baghdad government is committed to funding shelter for orphans centers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Baghdad government is committed to funding shelter for orphans centers Empty The Baghdad government is committed to funding shelter for orphans centers

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 1:32 am

The Baghdad government is committed to funding shelter for orphans centers

 Baghdad / term

He showed the governor of Baghdad, Atwan Atwani, on Saturday, its readiness to support humanitarian projects that contribute to a change in the societal reality in the capital.
    The statement of the governor 's office, seen "term" a copy of it, saying Atwani during a meeting with the winner of the award Amal Hisham Golden makers at Baghdad International Airport "Baghdad province supportive with all its potential for projects in the humanities that serve the interests of society and that contribute to attracting slides that need to support and care of people with special and the elderly, widows and orphans and children needs of
    displaced persons. "
    He added Atwani "We are today in front of a humanitarian initiative touches the reality and address segment of society which orphans and displaced persons segment , which worsened after the events of 2003 due to the heavy legacy of the former regime as well as the compressor and the economic situation of the country because of the economic reality."
    He stressed that "this initiative is a humanitarian initiative has received considerable attention from the local government in Baghdad, as we agreed with the owner of the initiative to be a subject of interest and appreciation and care and all it takes to ensure the success of this process from a slice of orphans and homeless children for being one of the important segments , " noting that "the existence of this slide without attention and care causes a deviation and a danger to the community and take care of them and involve them in the community is the task of everyone. "
    For his part , he confirmed the winner of the Golden Hope Hisham makers that "conservative initiative, the first excited me very much a government initiative and I hope to be a good sign of cooperation and
    joint."
    Golden expressed hope that expanding his house to contain the largest possible number of homeless children and " is also our ambition to be for this humanitarian institution a large multi - disciplinary building comprising Boqsamaa with special, the elderly, widows and orphans and homeless children needs who do not have shelter and breadwinners."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 12:03 pm