Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US prosecutors receive 5,500 smuggled artifacts from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US prosecutors receive 5,500 smuggled artifacts from Iraq Empty US prosecutors receive 5,500 smuggled artifacts from Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 1:56 am

US prosecutors receive 5,500 smuggled artifacts from Iraq

History of edits:: 2017/7/7

{Follow: Euphrates News newspaper} {Daily Telegraph} British revealed receiving US prosecutors shot 5,500 archaeological smuggled from Iraq by an American company.
    The newspaper published a report of its correspondent in New York , which refers to the delivery of Hubei lobby American company to sell artifacts thousands of artifacts smuggled out of Iraq within the framework of a legal settlement.
    The report says that the company agreed to pay $ 3 million in fines and hand over 5,500 archaeological pieces escaped from archaeological areas in Iraq.
    US prosecutors accuse the company of violating federal laws in those shipped to the clay figure and artifacts from the United Arab Emirates and Israel forged statements as "cut tile."
    The report adds that there is no reference to the involvement of terrorist groups in the case , but Hubei lobby company acknowledged that they were not aware of the intricacies of the possession of such ancient material and that it relied on the experience of traders and shipping companies, which led to the "unfortunate mistakes".
    The report cites Steve Green, chairman of the company who bought the pieces for the account of the Bible , which works on its establishment in Washington museum, saying , "We had to exercise greater control and scrutinize carefully how the possession of these acquisitions."
    It suffered the effects of Iraq after the fall of the former regime in 2003 to looting and thousands of them fled abroad and offer some for sale in international auctions, in addition to the acquisition of the United States and the Iraqi Jewish archives and the Baath Party Almnhal.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 7:03 am