Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Private transport revenues in Baghdad rise to 67 million a day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Private transport revenues in Baghdad rise to 67 million a day Empty Transportation: Private transport revenues in Baghdad rise to 67 million a day

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:28 am

Transportation: Private transport revenues in Baghdad rise to 67 million a day

The General Company for the Department of Private Transport of the Ministry of Transport, the increase in imports in Baghdad to 67 million dinars per day.

The general manager of the company, Qais al-Miyali, said in a press statement that "the imports of the Karkh Department rose to (46) million dinars a day after it was (27) million daily," adding that " A project to regulate the movement of taxis in Baghdad and the provinces. "

He explained that "the first Rusafa section is the other has achieved a remarkable increase estimated (21) million dinars a day after it was (9) million dinars only," adding that "this project has many benefits, the most important of which is the regulation of taxi traffic in general and reduce the traffic momentum in The ports of the provinces and eliminate the phenomenon of fragmentation of lines and the indiscriminate loading of passengers from outside the garages and their negative effects.

He pointed out that "the project provides accurate statistics and database on the preparation of vehicles registered on each line, including the capacity of the vehicle model to meet the requirements of durability and safety and provide amenities for passengers."

"We will monitor some of these amounts and we employ them to build model garages and modern passenger transport stations suitable for the citizen and provide an appropriate working environment for owners of taxis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:22 am