Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia asks Korea not to escalate and militarize the Korean Peninsula

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia asks Korea not to escalate and militarize the Korean Peninsula Empty Russia asks Korea not to escalate and militarize the Korean Peninsula

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 3:31 am

Russia asks Korea not to escalate and militarize the Korean Peninsula

10:53 - 07/08/2017

During a meeting with his North Korean counterpart, the Russian foreign minister called on the parties involved in the settlement of the Korean problem to do all in their power to avoid militarization and escalation on the Korean Peninsula.

During his meeting with Foreign Minister Ry Yong-ho on the sidelines of the ASEAN in Manila, Sergei Lavrov said he hoped to discuss with the North Korean side the relations between Moscow and Pyongyang in all aspects.

"I am happy to meet you, especially after yesterday, which has exhausted us all," Lavrov said at the start of the meeting. I hope on this occasion that we can harness the opportunity of our meeting and discuss the bilateral relations between our two countries at various levels. "

Last Saturday, the Security Council unanimously approved a package of economic sanctions on Pyongyang, including a ban on the importation of a broad list of Pyongyang's main products to help shore up its budget.

The sanctions prohibit the importation of iron, metals, lead, coal and fish from North Korea, and the entry of ships violating Security Council resolutions into the ports of countries involved in the sanctions.

Sanctions also prevent countries from increasing any additional rates in their North Korean employment, not launching any projects or institutions with Pyongyang, freezing existing project development, and tightening restrictions on North Korean nuclear and missile workers.

The US side, the draft resolution, said sanctions would cut Pyongyang's revenue by one billion dollars a year from its total export value of 3 billion a year, depriving it of one-third of its revenues.

North Korea, for its part, did not pay attention to the American threats and international demands, and launched a few days before the sanctions resolution ballistic missiles, Washington confirmed they are transgressors of the continents, while Moscow has proven that they are medium range.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/07/182306/

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:03 pm