Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank allocates $ 200 million to implement an emergency project in liberated cities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank allocates $ 200 million to implement an emergency project in liberated cities Empty The World Bank allocates $ 200 million to implement an emergency project in liberated cities

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:24 am

The World Bank allocates $ 200 million to implement an emergency project in liberated cities

12:23 - 14/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Thursday that the World Bank has allocated $ 200 million to implement an emergency project to support stability in the liberated areas of the Da'ash criminal organization.
    "The ministry has taken the first steps to start the emergency project to support stability in the liberated areas, which will include the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar and Salahuddin, in coordination with the World Bank," the ministry spokesman Ammar Menem said, noting that the ministry had allocated $ 200 million To implement the project ".
    Menem added that his ministry "agreed with the World Bank and a number of ministries and the Women's Empowerment Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the overall framework for implementing the project in the liberated areas."
    He explained that "the project is being implemented in cooperation and coordination with the Ministries of Planning, Health and Education and the Department of Empowerment of Women, as well as local governments in the provinces." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:51 pm