Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil-producing provinces raise four demands for financial benefits to the presidency of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil-producing provinces raise four demands for financial benefits to the presidency of parliament Empty Oil-producing provinces raise four demands for financial benefits to the presidency of parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 3:08 am

Oil-producing provinces raise four demands for financial benefits to the presidency of parliament

14:57 - 02/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Raising deputies representing the provinces producing oil and gas, Saturday, four demands to include the financial dues of their provinces within the budget to the Presidency of the House of Representatives.
    "There are four important demands have been submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives most important allocation of $ 50 dollars of revenues of crude oil produced in the province and the refined oil revenues in the refineries of the province and the revenues of natural gas produced in the province "He said.
    He added that "the second requirement is the adoption of 50 percent of the customs revenues of the border ports in each province," asserting that "the process of calculating the financial dues and the government's responsibility of the dollar after the settlement process and final accounts as accumulated debt to be paid from the financial abundance."
    The statement pointed to "the need to allocate degrees of deletion and development in the Ministry of Education, electricity and municipalities to stabilize contracts and wages daily."
    The deputies pointed out, according to the statement, that "they will boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives until the inclusion of the Federal Budget Law for the year 2018 paragraphs earlier." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:54 pm