Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US court acquitted Saudi Arabia of the September 11 attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US court acquitted Saudi Arabia of the September 11 attacks Empty US court acquitted Saudi Arabia of the September 11 attacks

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:32 am

[size=32]
    US court acquitted Saudi Arabia of the September 11 attacks[/size]
    US court acquitted Saudi Arabia of the September 11 attacks 11

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Manhattan court has accused Saudi Arabia of involvement in the September 11 events for lack of evidence, asking insurance companies and victims' families to provide evidence to prove the charges.

The Saudi defense team has quashed about 4,000 pages submitted by prosecutors accusing Saudi Arabia of involvement in the attack, demanding financial compensation.

According to US media, Judge George Daniels in the Manhattan Court of New York found that all the claims of opponents against Saudi Arabia do not rise to be evidence, and can not rely on stories and rumors circulated by people or trying to promote the "Mafia compensation."

The session concluded that there is no responsibility for the Saudi government in the events of September 11, and there is no evidence of this. Saudi Arabia has been refused any responsibility, but has been implicated by other parties and countries and the US agencies have a lot of evidence.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:31 pm