Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Winners: negotiations to form the largest bloc will resume after the Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Winners: negotiations to form the largest bloc will resume after the Eid Empty Winners: negotiations to form the largest bloc will resume after the Eid

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Winners: negotiations to form the largest bloc will resume after the Eid

Announced the winning candidate for the alliance victory Huda Sajjad that the political blocs will resume their meetings after the Eid al-Adha to form the largest bloc.
    Sajjad said in a press statement that victory and wisdom and others as well as national were able to form the nucleus of the first mass of the largest yesterday and will continue to negotiate seriously after the end of the holiday of Eid al-Adha, where will be opening to all blocks Sunni and Kurdish to form the largest bloc.
    On the news that indicated the withdrawal of Khalid al-Obeidi of the Al-Nasr alliance, Sajjad denied her knowledge of the subject, saying only that nothing official has been issued so far.
    On Sunday, the coalition forces announced the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc and agreed to open up to the rest of the partners.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:31 am