Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar exchange rate today in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar exchange rate today in Baghdad Empty Dollar exchange rate today in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/08/26 10:41

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - recorded the foreign exchange markets in Baghdad on Sunday morning, increased the price of the US dollar exchange rate against the dinar Alaraca.obulg market price in the stock market fight in Baghdad 1214 dinars per dollar, ie , 121 thousand and 400 dinars for one hundred dollars. The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: the sale price of one dollar 1220 dinars, or 122 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars. The purchase price of the dollar is 1210 dinars, or 121 thousand, for one hundred dollars.

Note: The content that is entitled (The rise of the dollar exchange rate today in Baghdad) was published first on Sky Iraq website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (today's dollar exchange rate in Baghdad) through its original source (Sky Iraq).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 1:08 pm