Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi is sentenced to 100 days to prove the merit of his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi is sentenced to 100 days to prove the merit of his government Empty Deputy: Abdul Mahdi is sentenced to 100 days to prove the merit of his government

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 8:05 am

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi is sentenced to 100 days to prove the merit of his government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The MP on the reformist Front, Ali al-Badiri, said Sunday that the time period set by the political blocs on the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi is 100 days only, indicating that Abdul Mahdi is sentenced to this time to implement the services projects.
    Al-Badairi told "Iraq News" that "the political blocs put on the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, a time limit of 100 days to implement the priorities of his government program is the start of service projects."
    He added that "this period of time is sufficient to know part of the performance of the current government and the extent of its ability to begin effectively in the implementation of the most important in the government program is a service file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 7:05 am