Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability, Justice and the Electoral Commission are discussing joint cooperation between the tw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability, Justice and the Electoral Commission are discussing joint cooperation between the tw Empty Accountability, Justice and the Electoral Commission are discussing joint cooperation between the tw

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Jan 2019, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Accountability, Justice and the Electoral Commission are discussing joint cooperation between the two institutions

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    The Commission for Accountability and Justice discussed with the Electoral Commission, the joint cooperation between the two institutions to serve the democratic and electoral process in the country.

A statement received by "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, "The delegation of the Commission of Accountability and Justice, which included the name of Badri and his delegation met at the headquarters of the Commission Chairman and members of the Board of Commissioners in the Independent High Electoral Commission, and during the meeting discussed the draft instructions to implement the law banning the Baath Party and entities and parties And the activities of racism, terrorism and Tuqfiria No. 32 of 2016 and exchange views on the role of the Department of Political Parties and Organizations in the application of the said law.
    He added that "the joint cooperation between the two institutions was discussed in order to serve the democratic and electoral process in the country."
    The Electoral Commission continues to hold meetings and meetings with international and local institutions and organizations in preparation for the upcoming elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:24 pm