Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

rising in Iraq and the Ministry hopes to benefit from tourism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rising in Iraq and the Ministry hopes to benefit from tourism Empty rising in Iraq and the Ministry hopes to benefit from tourism

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Jan 2019, 2:13 am

[size=32]
    rising in Iraq and the Ministry hopes to benefit from tourism[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Ministry of Water Resources announced on Sunday that the level of Hor Al-Huweiza rose to 90%.

"Minister Jamal al-Adli visited Maysan province to review the progress of the irrigation projects and the precautionary measures taken to treat the rain and flood waters and to pass the potential flood waves towards the marshes," the ministry said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat.

"The minister opened the water desalination plant in the area of ​​Abu Khasaf in the Bani Hashem area to provide drinking water to the people of the area in addition to his visit to Hawr al-Hawizah to see the reality of water and the percentage of drowning in the marshes of the province, where he confirmed the high percentage of drowning in Hor Al Huweiza in Maysan to more than 90% ".

The ministry said it was "serious in implementing many development projects in the marshes area in order to boost tourism and improve the economic situation and standard of living of the marsh dwellers as well as exploiting rainwater and floods to increase and sustain submerged areas."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:05 am