Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is holding several marketing exhibitions in Baghdad starting tomorrow and ending the end of Jul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is holding several marketing exhibitions in Baghdad starting tomorrow and ending the end of Jul Empty Iran is holding several marketing exhibitions in Baghdad starting tomorrow and ending the end of Jul

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2019, 1:32 am

Iran is holding several marketing exhibitions in Baghdad starting tomorrow and ending the end of July

12:46 - 15/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Iranian commercial attaché in Iraq, Nasser Bahzad, announced on Monday the establishment of several marketing exhibitions in Baghdad, related to the manufacture of plastic, packaging, medical equipment and food and construction. 
    "The activities of these exhibitions will be launched from tomorrow 16 April and continue until 30 July 2019," Bahzad said, adding that "the objectives of these exhibitions, in addition to the marketing aspect, the implementation of various programs such as seminars and the establishment of commercial groups and productivity And the launch of negotiations with the relevant government agencies and the Iraqi private sector, in order to accelerate the pace of trade between the two sides. "
    He added that "the exhibitions will witness the participation of 150 Iranian production units," noting that "plastic products, packaging, medical equipment and food industries account for 55 percent of the export basket of non-oil goods supplied to Iraq, where they currently attract 5 billion hard currency for the country." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:54 pm