Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: the coverage of 114 thousand handicapped grant Eidiyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: the coverage of 114 thousand handicapped grant Eidiyah Empty Minister of Labor: the coverage of 114 thousand handicapped grant Eidiyah

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tuesday, May 28

Baghdad-conscious

Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdel-Zaman announced the inclusion of 114,000 disabled people in the Eidiyah grant for those who receive social protection benefits.

The Ministry of Labor said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that "the ministry has a database of social protection workers classified by categories for both sexes (men and women), noting that" among those who receive subsidy there are 114 thousand disabled people and about 239 thousand Of the disabled and all of them were covered by the grant (Eidiyah) in addition to other categories covered by the amount of subsidy. "

He added that "the social welfare subsidy granted to the disabled and people with special needs does not conflict with the privileges granted to them within the disability body as full-time and other privileges." The ministry gives special attention to the disabled as part of its efforts to integrate them into society.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm