Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran calls on Britain to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran calls on Britain to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible Empty Iran calls on Britain to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2019, 2:16 am

[size=45][size=41]Iran calls on Britain to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible[/size]
     2 hours ago
    [/size]

Iran calls on Britain to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible 5d1e5405d4375039218b4617-768x405

The Iranian Foreign Ministry called on the British government to release the detained oil tanker as soon as possible, noting that the British Navy's seizure of the oil tanker was a "maritime piracy."
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry confirmed to the British ambassador to Tehran that "the British Navy is not entitled to detain the Iranian oil tanker in international waters."
    The Gibraltar authorities said on Thursday they had seized a giant tanker bound for Syria carrying two million barrels of crude oil believed to be Iranian, "for violating European sanctions against Damascus."
    Authorities in Gibraltar, a UK Overseas Territory, indicated that the information available to them gave "reasonable grounds" to believe that the ship was involved in violating EU sanctions against Syria.
    "In fact, we have reason to believe that Grace 1 was carrying its shipment of crude oil to the Banias refinery in Syria, and this refinery belongs to a government subject to EU sanctions," said Fabian Piccardo, Prime Minister of Gibraltar.
    The Gibraltar government did not confirm the source of the cargo, but the Lloyd's List, the maritime news agency, reported earlier this week that the cargo was "Iranian crude oil."
    According to the specialized maritime bulletin Lloyd's List, "the tanker turned around the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa after being loaded in mid-April on the coast of Iran and anchored in two different locations off the UAE."

https://news.alnaeem.tv/archives/188651

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:02 am