Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Parliamentary: Some politicians took control of the Iraqi economic file from abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Parliamentary: Some politicians took control of the Iraqi economic file from abroad Empty Investment Parliamentary: Some politicians took control of the Iraqi economic file from abroad

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:43 am

Investment Parliamentary: Some politicians took control of the Iraqi economic file from abroad

09:20 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the Committee on Economy and Investment, on Sunday, the control of some politicians on the Iraqi economic file through the establishment of investments abroad and pass the products of those companies to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the Iraqi regime is not suitable for foreign investment, and must be rectified and provide an appropriate environment for those companies.
    Committee member Nada Shaker said in a statement to the information, that there are blocks and prominent political figures in control of the file of investments in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , in addition to some employees to practice extortion through obstructing the arrival of files and papers for some projects from one place to another without access to For my money. ”
    Shaker added, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lacks the right investment system, where investment transactions are hampered in banks in addition to blocking ports and granting visas to foreign engineers."
    She explained that "existing corruption hinders the arrival of investment companies to the country, especially with cases of extortion towards investors," pointing out that "political figures are working on investment projects outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , because they are aware of what is happening at home, and at the same time to pass the products of their companies to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am