Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Constitutional Amendment Committee continues to work and major changes may occur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Constitutional Amendment Committee continues to work and major changes may occur Empty Deputy: The Constitutional Amendment Committee continues to work and major changes may occur

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jan 2020, 1:44 am

Deputy: The Constitutional Amendment Committee continues to work and major changes may occur

09:10 - 11/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the deputy of the Alliance of Badr Al-Ziyadi confirmed the continuation of the work of the special committee to amend the constitution, indicating that the committee will propose amending the articles related to the system of government and reducing the number of members of the House of Representatives.
    Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to "Information" that "the special committee to amend the constitution will hold intensive meetings during the next few days to present the latest findings."
    He added that "the committee will discuss during its meeting the mechanisms for amending the constitution, including discussing the system of government, as well as reducing the number of members of the House of Representatives and distributing natural resources."
    Al-Ziyadi said, “Amending Article 140 and placing some points on angry details of the constitution is necessary in the next stage to evaluate political action.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:48 pm