Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. The movement refuses to invite Sadr to demonstrate against corruption and America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. The movement refuses to invite Sadr to demonstrate against corruption and America Empty Iraq .. The movement refuses to invite Sadr to demonstrate against corruption and America

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jan 2020, 8:20 am

[size=34]Iraq .. The movement refuses to invite Sadr to demonstrate against corruption and America
    Last update: Friday, 22 Jumada I 1441 AH - 17 January 2020 KSA 16:46 - GMT 13:46
    Date of publication: Friday 22 Jumada I 1441 AH - 17 January 2020 KSA 16:18 - GMT 13:18

Source: Al-Arabiya.net
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr[size=0]font size[/size]
    Iraqis categorically rejected the Sadrist movement's leader, Muqtada al-Sadr, for what he described as a "millionaire demonstration" against the United States and corruption.
    A statement issued by the Popular Movement confirmed his categorical rejection of the drive behind al-Sadr, and said in a statement to the Iraqi popular movement that "the call that emanates from Iranian soil is politicized and does not flow into the Iraqi issue."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][size=15]From the Iraq protests

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]From the Iraq protests
    [/size]
    While this call was welcomed by the supporters of the Hashd al-Shaabi militia, a “warning” position emerged from the Shiite authority in Iraq, Ali al-Sistani, who warned against exploiting the protests demanding reform, to achieve “certain goals,” which observers interpreted as not welcoming that call.

[size=30][size=30]Play Video[/size][/size]

An account on "Twitter" bearing the name "Iraq Hand Agency" stated that the only parties that supported the al-Sadr demonstration are the militias that receive funding and arms from Iran, and they owe absolute loyalty to them at the expense of their loyalty to Iraq.
    Al-Sadr had called, on Tuesday, for a million demonstration, to condemn the American presence in Iraq, whose parliament voted last week to end the presence of foreign forces in the country, without specifying a date for the gathering.

Sadr said in a tweet via his account on the "Twitter" site that "the sky of Iraq, its land and its sovereignty are being violated by the invading forces", referring to the United States that was assassinated by a plane airliner in early January, the commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Qassem Soleimani, and deputy head of the The popular crowd, Abu Mahdi Al-Mohandes.Hours later, Katyusha rockets targeted the Iraqi Taji Air Force Base north of the capital, Baghdad, where forces from the US-led international coalition are stationed in the latest attacks on US interests in Iraq, authorities said.
    This call comes as unprecedented popular protests continue in Iraq, which started on the first of October last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 pm