Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim and Al-Amiri discuss the file of the transitional government presidency and the demands of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim and Al-Amiri discuss the file of the transitional government presidency and the demands of  Empty Al-Hakim and Al-Amiri discuss the file of the transitional government presidency and the demands of

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 1:50 am

Al-Hakim and Al-Amiri discuss the file of the transitional government presidency and the demands of the demonstrators

20:43 - 01/20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The leader of the Al-Hikma Movement, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, and the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, discussed on Monday the developments in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the file of the presidency of the transitional government and the demands of the demonstrators.
    The media office of Al-Hakim said in a statement received / information /, that "the file of the President of the transitional government and the demands of the demonstrators and developments in the country and the region files were present during the reception of the leader of the wisdom, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim to the President of the Alliance of Hadi al-Amiri."
    The two sides stressed the need to "preserve the Iraqi national sovereignty, in addition to discussing the urgent need for the national decision at this stage that it stems from the Iraqi interest."
    The two sides stressed the need to "implement the true demands of the demonstrators to choose an independent figure to head the government in the next stage, restore state prestige and impose the law, and the importance of preparing for early elections."
    The two sides pointed out the importance of "paying attention to ISIS activity through its sleeper cells and continuing efforts to confront the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist gangs , in order to eliminate all their dens to maintain the security achievement achieved by the sacrifices of all Iraqis." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:51 pm