Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashemi: Allawi's nomination, according to the agreement of Al-Sadr, Al-Amri and the Kurds, agree

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hashemi: Allawi's nomination, according to the agreement of Al-Sadr, Al-Amri and the Kurds, agree Empty Al-Hashemi: Allawi's nomination, according to the agreement of Al-Sadr, Al-Amri and the Kurds, agree

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 1:57 pm

Al-Hashemi: Allawi's nomination, according to the agreement of Al-Sadr, Al-Amri and the Kurds, agreed with the pledge of their privileges

18:57 - 01/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Political analyst Wathiq Al Hashemi confirmed on Saturday that the nomination of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was a purely Shiite nomination, indicating that the Kurds agreed to it after stipulating that the privileges they obtained through the resigned government of Abdul-Mahdi be preserved.
    Hashemi said to the "information" that "several names were presented during the last hours before the announcement of Allawi's nomination formally and took the opinion of the Kurds in it."
    He added that "the Kurdish side asserted that it was not reservations about any person who proposed, provided that he was not a military figure," noting that "Allawi's candidacy was modeled after Abdul-Mahdi, with the agreement of Al-Amiri and Al-Sadr."
    He explained that "the Kurdish side expressed its approval after stipulating that the concessions it obtained during the resigned Abdul-Mahdi government," pointing out that "the coming days will witness a coup against the Allawi government in the event he rejects any position that is claimed by the political blocs."
    And Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced, today, Saturday, by filming a video of his candidacy by the President of the Republic for the position of Prime Minister to form the transitional government. Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:01 am