Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Federal Reserve ignites the markets after the decision to cut rates to zero

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Federal Reserve ignites the markets after the decision to cut rates to zero Empty The US Federal Reserve ignites the markets after the decision to cut rates to zero

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Mar 2020, 2:30 am

The US Federal Reserve ignites the markets after the decision to cut rates to zero

The US Federal Reserve ignites the markets after the decision to cut rates to zero 19454

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The futures of the three major US indexes fell sharply (more than 4%) after the Fed decided to cut rates to zero.
    The futures contracts for oil in the early Asian trade also hit the US indicators, Brent crude fell by 5% to $ 32.22 a barrel, and the NYMEX crude fell by 4% to $ 30.46 a barrel.
    While gold futures rose more than 2% to $ 1547 an ounce.
    It is noteworthy that the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates for the second time in less than two weeks on Sunday, in a new and extraordinary step to support the US economy amid the ever-expanding Corona Virus pandemic worldwide, and launched a 700 billion dollar quantitative easing program.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm