Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad calls on international oil companies to reduce their budget by 30% after the Corona crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad calls on international oil companies to reduce their budget by 30% after the Corona crisis Empty Baghdad calls on international oil companies to reduce their budget by 30% after the Corona crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Mar 2020, 1:38 am

Baghdad calls on international oil companies to reduce their budget by 30% after the Corona crisis

16:55 - 27/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Russian agency "Sputnik" revealed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] submitted a request to the international oil companies operating in its fields to reduce their expenditures by 3% due to the drop in international oil prices.
    A senior Iraqi official in the oil sector said that Baghdad had asked all international oil companies to reduce their budgets by 30 percent, due to the significant decline in crude prices.
    Oil prices fell today, Friday, with buyers of crude futures assessing the collapse of global demand with the outbreak of the emerging Corona virus, which continues to put pressure on the markets despite the announcement of a huge financial aid package.
    And Brent crude futures for May delivery fell 2.8% to $ 25.60 a barrel at 12:10 pm GMT, while US NYMEX crude contracts fell 1.90% to $ 22.17 a barrel.
    This comes after prices rose at the beginning of trading today on the London and New York Stock Exchanges, before declining later by 3% and 2%, respectively, but reduced their losses slightly after that.
    While the markets seemed optimistic at the beginning of the session with the concerted efforts of the G20 countries, which announced pumping more than $ 5 trillion in the global economy to face the repercussions of the Corona virus, investors are still concerned about the prospects of a collapse in global demand. End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:43 am