Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Activating post offices in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Activating post offices in Baghdad Empty Activating post offices in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Friday, April 17, 2020

Baghdad/ Israal al-Samarrai

The Ministry of Communications has activated post offices and savings offices in Baghdad, in order to facilitate the financial circulation of citizens during the curfew period.
    Bassam Salem Hussein, general manager of the ministry's general company for post and savings, told Al-Sabah: "The company resumed the process of withdrawal and deposit ing within a number of post offices and savings in Baghdad within the al-Karkh and Al-Rassafa sides, to provide postal services to citizens during the curfew." 
    "The postal deposit process is carried out through the available post offices," he said, adding that "all procedures for the successful withdrawal of citizens' deposits and savings deposits have been initiated through the post offices of Al-Nasr, Aden, Al-Nour, Al-Dura, Jihad and al-Karkh complex, as well as the al-Amin post offices, officers, rashid, July 14, Seven Abekar post offices and new Baghdad postoffice."
    Hussein revealed that "the process of deposits and withdrawals of funds for citizens will be launched within the post offices and savings in the provincial centers exclusively from April 19, and throughout the working hours on Sundays and Tuesdays of each week."
    It is worth mentioning that the Ministry of Communications has launched in the past two days the service "Waselek" through an electronic application to provide the needs of citizens and deliver them to homes through the number 5521, within the services provided by the postal fleet in the General Company for Post and Savings, to encourage them to adhere to the quarantine of home and support efforts to fight the spread of the new coronavirus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:19 am