Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Border security has reached its final stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Border security has reached its final stage Empty MP: Border security has reached its final stage

Post by Rocky Today at 4:26 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Border security has reached its final stage[/size]

[size=45]09-29-2024
    Baghdad..
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee confirmed, on Sunday, that the border security strategy has reached its final stage.[/size]
    [size=45]Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Yasser Iskandar, explained in an interview that “the border security strategy is a priority in the Iraqi security system, and it has now reached its fourth and final stage in terms of fortifying the borders and using modern tools for monitoring and tracking, especially thermal cameras and drones, in addition to strengthening it with direct security belts that aim to limit and confront any risks.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "four decisions were adopted in the past two years, including strengthening the border strip with towers, in addition to trenches and walls, along with the adoption of cameras, which contributed to reducing smuggling by 95%. He added that this represents a positive development that will enhance the prevention of any violations."[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "securing the borders is a priority and constitutes a strategic depth in preventing any breaches," noting that "the borders with Syria are now well secured and are capable of confronting any challenges or emergency developments."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the border security file is of great importance to the Iraqi security system due to its significant impact on security and stability and preventing any breaches, especially with the presence of activity by some terrorist groups in areas close to the border strip.” End 25 F[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:14 am