Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social assistance and scholarship salaries to be released next Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social assistance and scholarship salaries to be released next Tuesday Empty Social assistance and scholarship salaries to be released next Tuesday

Post by Rocky Today at 5:19 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Social assistance and scholarship salaries to be released next Tuesday[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced that it will launch social assistance salaries with the educational grant next Tuesday.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman Najm Al-Aqabi said, “His ministry has completed the procedures for calculating the social assistance payment for the month of October for beneficiaries of the protection network, with the distribution of the scholarship among more than two million and 300 thousand students from the children of the beneficiaries, and it will be launched next Tuesday.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "his ministry has also completed the procedures for including more than 950,000 new families in social protection and is seeking to include the rest of the applicants if the allocations for the Social Protection Authority's budget are available," according to the official newspaper.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "three thousand students from the beneficiaries' children will be included in the free scholarship seats for the academic year (2023-2024), in addition to including seven thousand and 310 university students from the families benefiting from protection, with a 50 percent reduction in evening tuition fees for government and private universities."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:21 am