Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Parliament will have its position if the government does not fulfill its commitment to exp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: Parliament will have its position if the government does not fulfill its commitment to exp Empty Al-Fateh: Parliament will have its position if the government does not fulfill its commitment to exp

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 7:03 am

Al-Fateh: Parliament will have its position if the government does not fulfill its commitment to expel the foreign forces

09:21 - 08/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private The
    representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abbas Al-Zamili, confirmed that Parliament will have its position if the government does not abide by the decision that the Parliament voted in order to oblige the executive authority to remove foreign forces seeking to remain in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] destabilize it.
    Al-Zamili told "the information", "Parliament voted to remove foreign forces from the country, and therefore the government is obligated to implement this according to what the people demanded and voted on."
    He added, "If the government does not fulfill its commitment with Parliament, the Representative Council will have a position with the current government, especially since the foreign forces were present in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under the pretext of protecting its lands, while it did not abide by that."
    And he stated that "the Iraqi security forces of all kinds were able to achieve victory over terrorism and manage the security file well, without any need for a foreign presence that tries to destabilize the stability and lack of independence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:36 pm