Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shammari calls for the export of surplus agricultural products abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shammari calls for the export of surplus agricultural products abroad Empty Al-Shammari calls for the export of surplus agricultural products abroad

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 6:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Shammari calls for the export of surplus agricultural products abroad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-25 | 04:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee stressed today, Thursday, the importance of exporting the surplus agricultural products to Arab and regional markets.

The head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, said in a statement received by "Alsumaria News" that the Iraqi market has been open for several years to most Arab, regional and international products, good and bad.

Adding that the last period did not witness an effective Iraqi move to supplement the budget with new funds by exporting the surplus of our agricultural products to new markets and not limiting it to a few markets.

Al-Shammari called on the government to include the export of the surplus of our products in any agreement that it makes with Jordan[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Or with other Arab, regional and international countries, especially if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It enjoys its distinctive products that are required in the international markets, such as dates and various kinds of fruits and vegetables.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:05 pm