Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold falls due to the rise of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold falls due to the rise of the dollar Empty Gold falls due to the rise of the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jun 2021, 6:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Gold falls due to the rise of the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-06-04 | 05:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Gold fell to its lowest level in more than two weeks on Friday, weighed by a stronger dollar, while investors awaited the US non-farm payrolls data for May, as bets loomed on a possible cut in stimulus measures by the Federal Reserve.

And gold fell in spot trading 0.1 percent to $ 1868.89 an ounce by 06:42 GMT, after hitting its lowest level since May 19 at $ 1855.59. Prices are down 1.8 percent since the beginning of the week.

And US gold futures settled at $1,872.60 an ounce

The dollar index jumped to a three-week high against other major currencies, making gold more expensive for holders of other currencies, while benchmark 10-year US Treasury yields rose to 1.63 percent.

All eyes are on the US jobs data due to be released later today for more indications on the extent of the labor market recovery in the world's largest economies and the monetary policy decisions in the near term by the Federal Reserve.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

As for other precious metals, silver fell 0.5 percent to $ 27.31 an ounce, and is heading to record the largest weekly decline since late March.

Palladium fell 0.6 percent to $ 2823.42, and platinum fell 0.6 percent to $1,150.50.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:02 pm