Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document, the office of Imam al-Sistani comments on the marriage of “underage girls” and call

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document, the office of Imam al-Sistani comments on the marriage of “underage girls” and call Empty In the document, the office of Imam al-Sistani comments on the marriage of “underage girls” and call

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Dec 2021, 6:19 am

In the document, the office of Imam al-Sistani comments on the marriage of “underage girls” and calls on the authorities to take deterrent measures

•  Time: 12/22/2021 12:04:47

•  Reading: 1,989 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Local: Al Furat News) The office of the Supreme Religious Reference, Grand Ayatollah Imam Ali al-Sistani, responded to the marriage of minors in Iraqi society.
    A number of questions came about the marriage of minors and the opinion of the supreme reference in that, which reads: We have video recordings of clerics giving religious advice stating the legality of contracting marriages with children under the legal age of 15 years in Iraq. Some of these clerics refer to very young girls, as They limit the sexual practices that they say are legitimate. Does the office of His Eminence al-Sayyid condemn such advice from the clergy?
    Answer: This one is also condemned, and what has been mentioned above applies to it. We stress the need for the relevant authorities to prosecute those who appear in the garb of clerics and practice these acts and promote practices that have very bad consequences for society and the position of religion in the hearts of people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:34 pm