Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Faeq Sheikh Ali to Barham Salih: Iran is lying to you, for the victory is a foregone conclusion for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Faeq Sheikh Ali to Barham Salih: Iran is lying to you, for the victory is a foregone conclusion for  Empty Faeq Sheikh Ali to Barham Salih: Iran is lying to you, for the victory is a foregone conclusion for

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 5:31 am

[size=52]Faeq Sheikh Ali to Barham Salih: Iran is lying to you, for the victory is a foregone conclusion for Zebari[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi politician, Faiq Sheikh Ali, said that the victory is definitive for Hoshyar Zebari on the way to the presidency of the Iraqi Republic.[/size]
    [size=45]Sheikh Ali said in a tweet to him, "My respected brother, Dr. Barham Salih, I have known you as a friend since the days of Saddam Hussein. I know that you are determined to compete for the position of President of the Republic for a second term."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "As your friend, your friend is the one who believes in you and not the one who believes you. The victory is settled for Brother Hoshyar Zebari. Please withdraw your candidacy, because I do not want you to be defeated by him.”[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded his tweet by saying, "Iran is lying to you."[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Tuesday, Saleh announced in a televised speech his adherence to his candidacy for the position of President of the Republic for a second consecutive term.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi parliament is scheduled to elect a new president for the country by a two-thirds majority on February 8, from among 25 candidates who applied to fill the position.[/size]
    [size=45]The competition is limited to Saleh, who is the candidate of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by Bafel Talabani, and Hoshyar Zebari, the candidate of the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the political custom followed throughout the previous sessions, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan has held the position of President of the Republic since the overthrow of the previous regime in 2003.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:17 am