Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nujaifi: The Sunni Forces Allied Themselves With Al-Sadr On An International Recommendation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nujaifi: The Sunni Forces Allied Themselves With Al-Sadr On An International Recommendation Empty Al-Nujaifi: The Sunni Forces Allied Themselves With Al-Sadr On An International Recommendation

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:04 am

[size=38]Al-Nujaifi: The Sunni Forces Allied Themselves With Al-Sadr On An International Recommendation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/03/2022 | 1:01 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad
    : The former Speaker of Parliament, Osama al-Nujaifi, accused, on Thursday, the Sunni forces of failing in political alliances, noting that the external forces were the ones who recommended the Sunni and Kurdish forces to ally with the Sadrist movement.
    Al-Nujaifi said in a televised interview that "the Sunni forces rush to ally with a specific Shiite party and leave another one that may topple the next government at record speed."
    He explained that "the Sunni and Kurdish alliance with a Shiite party took place following international directives in order to strike another party, and everyone should not ignore the forces of the coordinating framework."
    Al-Nujaifi indicated that "Nuri al-Maliki's reconciliation with Muqtada al-Sadr is unlikely, but the political situation does not bear further escalation, and everyone must end the crisis to pay attention to the threat of ISIS that threatens the entire liberated areas." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:05 am