Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: The Slums Law Is Subject To “Political Moods,” And We Will Begin To Hand Over Its Priorit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: The Slums Law Is Subject To “Political Moods,” And We Will Begin To Hand Over Its Priorit Empty Former MP: The Slums Law Is Subject To “Political Moods,” And We Will Begin To Hand Over Its Priorit

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 5:31 am

[size=38]Former MP: The Slums Law Is Subject To “Political Moods,” And We Will Begin To Hand Over Its Priorities For The Current Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/04/2022 | 1:33 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala
    A former member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Manal Abdel Muttalib, admitted on Friday that the slums law is subject to a political mix.
    Abdul Muttalib said in an interview with Al-Information, that "its committee made great efforts to push the slums law to the stage of approval and voting in the previous session, but political goals and objectives aborted our efforts, stressing that the law is subject to political mixes, especially that some forces benefit from it in collecting votes in Election seasons.
    Abdul Muttalib added, "Her committee will begin handing over the priorities of the slums law for the current session, with the hope that it will be passed in accordance with the contents of achieving justice and equity between the simple and the rich, because there are those who exceeded thousands of meters and others a few meters to build modest homes for living."
    She pointed out that "the slum file is dangerous in its repercussions, and if it is not resolved, the repercussions will be very critical, because we are in front of large cities where basic services are lacking in the midst of a very severe poverty and destitution."
    Slums in Iraq, especially the main cities, constitute a major humanitarian problem and crisis, especially since the number of families reaches tens of thousands.

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:36 pm